Monday, December 09, 2013

Hill maintenance officer breaks Utah weight lifting record

by Senior Airman Crystal Charriere
419th Fighter Wing Public Affairs


12/9/2013 - HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah -- Maj. Eileen Frock, an aircraft maintenance officer in the 419th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, took home first place for her age and weight division at the World Association of Benchers and Deadlifters Competition in November.

"I didn't think I'd get to achieve this goal because it's the World Competition, but my teammates and trainers motivated me," Frock said. "I couldn't have done this on my own."

She benched 127 pounds and deadlifted 276.68 pounds, breaking a five-year state record.

"To break the state record that's been there since 2008 was incredible," Frock said. "I was pretty excited."

Frock also started a training regimen to compete in her first bodybuilding competition in April.

No comments: