Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chairman’s Corner: Ask the Chairman

By Navy Adm. Mike Mullen
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

WASHINGTON, Feb. 17, 2011 – I am getting ready to launch my third installment of “Ask the Chairman: A Virtual Town Hall,” and I need your support.

Over the next few weeks, I will be seeking and collecting your questions on any topic you want to raise. This is a great opportunity for troops past and present, their families, and other concerned citizens to get to me directly and in an interactive manner.

For service members, especially those who have served abroad, this is your chance to address the decisions we make here in the Pentagon that affect you on a day-to-day basis. Let me know what’s working, and what’s not. Let me help explain something that may seem confusing to you now.

But, as I said, “Ask the Chairman” is not limited to our troops. I hope to hear from family members, other concerned Americans, and citizens of the world as well, because in these critical times, there are challenges across the globe which demand our attention and our steady focus.

To participate, just send your question via YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, or any other medium from now until the end of the month. I will answer those questions in the next and future segments of “Ask the Chairman.” Send your questions today. I’m waiting to hear from you.

No comments: