Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Farmerville Update


Dear Friends and Fans,
 
Subscribe HERE to my email list or visit Farmerville.net -Thank You.

 

Latest News on the  Farmerville Series 

We recently received awards from "The Bookfest Awards" for 3rd place Best Book Series and 1st place for Audiobook Voice Over. We’ve also received some fantastic reviews providing some humorous and useful tag lines like  “… a unique blend of absurdity and suspense.”  and  “Farmville Unpredictably Chaotic!”  

All Audiobooks   narrated by Paul J. McSorley, are available on multiple retailer platforms via my Website.

  
Episode 8 “Twisted Irony”

Episode 8 “Twisted Irony” is in the works and sure to make you say “What?” and “No,” and should be available in within the next month.  If you follow my Amazon Author Page you’ll get notified when its available.
 
Up to now I haven’t really sent out anything that shares my conception for Farmerville and “What is it About Farmerville.” I’ll be sending that out in the next few weeks, and I hate spoilers, so if you haven’t caught up through episode 7, it may be a good time to catch up.
 
Thanks for following  - I’ve got a few Farmerville Shorts on YouTube.
 
You can find all my projects at my Marty Martin Website




No comments: